CROSSFIRE PRO CLANS!
Templates Hechos Para Reportar Aicplogin
CROSSFIRE PRO CLANS!
Templates Hechos Para Reportar Aicplogin
CROSSFIRE PRO CLANS!
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

International Association of Professional Clans!

ÍndiceAICPBuscarÚltimas imágenesRegistrarseConectarse
Atencion!!! Nueva Administracion de la AICP: TZ Jose, Lt Kosako1, LilPorta,Aless

Templates Hechos Para Reportar

2 participantes
AutorMensaje
13babul13

13babul13

Templates Hechos Para Reportar Empty
MensajeTema: Templates Hechos Para Reportar   Templates Hechos Para Reportar I_icon_minitimeDom Mar 21, 2010 11:56 pm

Esta es una queja individual, no es representativa de una queja de clanes rivales. Por favor, si la usan este templato, no abusen de ella, ya que perderá su valides antes los ojos de los de z8games.com. A petición de mis compañeros creare una queja sobre insultos, pero creo que todos tenemos la madures para defendernos contra otros clanes rivales de la AICP. Esta deve ser usada para reportar a clanes o jugadores que no son de la AICP.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To whom it may concern:

My In-Game-Name is (Tu nick dentro del juego). I have been playing Cross Fire for several months now, that I have the capability and knowledge to determine who is using an illegal program and who is not. During a match I played against (Nombre del jugador sospecho EXACTO), I was able to determine that he/she had the ability to foresee every step and/or action I was about to take, even before I took any action. This alone led me to believe he/she had used an illegal program to compete against me in the game. An illegal program which dramatically increased his performance and ability to compete, but also reduced any ability for me to defend myself and my team mates .

As a matter of precaution, I have reviewed the replay several times to eliminate any false accusations and/or human errors by me. But even after reviewing the replay several times, I continue to have doubts about the integrity of (Nombre del jugador sospechoso EXACTO). Thus, please, as a matter of procedure review the following rounds and his ability to foresee my actions:

(Los rounds en cual se mira el uso claro del hack)
Round 1, Round 2, Round 4, ect.

Here is the link where you can download the replay:
(Link/Aqui ponen el link del la pagina donde se bajara el juego, de preferencia tiene que ser www.mediafire.com).

Here is the link where you can view the picture of the final result:
(Link/ de la foto del resultado final)

I wish to see justice be made, not only for me, but for every legit player who confronts those violators of the peace. Peace which is violated every single day by players who have the willful intention to inflict damage, not only to my record, but to my integrity and faithful will to play without illegal programs.

Thank You.
Sincerely,

(Tu nick dentro del juego), International Association of Professional Clans Member
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Esta es la forma que se usara para reporter a jugadores que usen programas illegales dentro de la AICP.

__
To whom it may concern:

I am a representative of the International Association of Professional Clans(IAPC). An association created to compete against legitimate players who avoid the use of illegal programs to compete in self made tournaments and events dedicated to a clean community. The reason for which I contact a Cross Fire Game Moderator is for the following reason: (Hacking, Cursing, Glitching, etc.)

Since our community is dedicated to Cross Fire Clans who avoid the use of illegal programs , we are more than willful to report any player who violates, not only the rules and/or regulations of Cross Fire/Z8Games, but our own rules that prohibit illegal programs.

As part of our rules and regulations, and considering our democracy functioning, we have a group of clan representatives who overview the replays of every complaint receive and make a determination as follows: Player uses illegal program/ Player does not use an illegal program. This determination is made by a group of 6 or more neutral clan representatives. In this litigation against (Nombre de jugador sospechoso EXACTO), (# de representantes que dicen que si usa hack) clan representatives decided the player did used an illegal program against (# de representantes que dicen que no usa hacks) who determined the player did not use an illegal program. This determination was made in good faith by all the clan representatives of the IAPC.

In this case, the player with an In Game Name of (Nombre de jugador sospechoso EXACTO) was found to have used an illegal program against the clan (Nombre del clan victima). As you will see in the replays, you can observe the player see through walls and take advantage of his opponents. You can clearly observe this in: (Round (#), Round (#), etc.)

Here is the link where you can download the replay:
(Link/Aqui ponen el link del la pagina donde se bajara el juego, de preferencia tiene que ser www.mediafire.com. El link que obtendrán de mediafire se expirara dentro de 7 dias)

Here is the link where you can view the picture of the final result:
(Link/ de la foto del resultado final)

We, as a community free of illegal programs, wish to see this player penalize to the greatest extent that the rules and/or regulations of Cross Fire/Z8Games deem possible. This will deter any future use of illegal programs by any other member playing Cross Fire and/or prevent players using illegal programs from entering our clan association.

Sincerely,
(Tu nick name de juego), International Association of Professional Clans Member.
[*[P]r[0]*]2

[*[P]r[0]*]2

Templates Hechos Para Reportar Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Templates Hechos Para Reportar   Templates Hechos Para Reportar I_icon_minitimeJue Abr 15, 2010 12:04 am

Razz

Templates Hechos Para Reportar
Página 1 de 1.